Wednesday, October 31, 2012

  Happy Halloween!  Rainy day but spirits are up.  Right off the bat this morning my friend came over with her two week old baby and I got to snuggle him.  I told her she was brave for bringing a new baby over to my daycare germfest.  My friend is a wonderful mom who does everything possible to take care of her children.  She also understands that germs are part of life.  I'm praying that her little boy is mellow and laid back. 
  Honestly I can't wait for tomorrow when the Halloween decorations come down.  We don't do anything gory or scary but I like my fall/Thanksgiving decor much better. 
  My children looked so cool this morning as they left for school.  Michelangelo (not the artist, the Ninja turtle), a kitty and a crazy composer headed off for their school costume parades and festivities.  My littlest one wants to be Tinkerbell which is way cool since we have a Tink costume in the dress up basket already. 
  Praise God for his love and for cozy homes!  Thank you, Father for taking care of my children while they are away from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment