Thursday, October 18, 2012

Two wonderful things have happened lately (post burn day).  One, I truly believe was a miracle. 
 I've been waking up with a lot of back pain lately and it has been putting a damper on things in general for me.  For a few days now I've been trying to put God in my mind as soon as I can make the decision to do so after waking in the morning.  I have not had that back pain since I've been doing this!
 The other really awesome thing involves my husband.  He was hunting the other day (Monday night, I think) and as soon as he arrived to the property where he hunts, his truck battery died.  He was alone way up on the hill where he usually doesn't see anyone else.  And his cell phone didn't have any minutes on it.  It sounds pretty bad but it was actually even stickier because he'd seen bears up where he hunts.  My husband is very cool and levelheaded about what to do in situations like these.  Even so, he was up a creek w/ out a paddle, pretty much.  So up drives a man in a truck, who happened to have jumper cables.  Yeah!  The man told Felipe his name but names don't adhere well to my guy.  Felipe made it back down the hill (his major thought was that he didn't even get to hunt, jeez) and of course the battery died as soon as he got to my parents house.  Thank you God for Angels with jumper cables!     

No comments:

Post a Comment