Friday, October 5, 2012

 I love this weather!  It has been cold and clear in the mornings until today.  Waiting outside with the kids for the bus is one of my morning joys.  This morning was warm with just a little breeze.  I just hope it doesn't rain for Sofia's class trip to the pumpkin patch. 
 We are all excited that it is Friday.  This weekend is full of fun things that we get to do.  Angel has a soccer game and those are always a blast. Sofia has a dance rehearsal.  I am  really happy that Sofia's ballet studio is doing their performace late November and early December.  That means a more relaxing December!   Sofia's ballet teacher is so wonderful and considerate.
  This morning I'll make my neighbor his apple pie and then that will be something off of my list.  My daycare kiddos are going to paint the night sky today - I love seeing what they choose to paint. 
  So many blessings.  God is taking care of my family so lovingly and generously.  Thank you, Father, for Fall!


  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment