Sunday, November 11, 2012

 It seems that every Sunday as I'm listening to our pastor's sermon I am reminded of the same thing.  My little guy used to crack me up.  He would be so passionate about telling me something he learned that he'd ask me a question first (the answer to which being what he was so excited to tell me).  Then,  before I could actually make a guess, he'd blurt out, "WHY sharks sleep something something...."  He would never begin his answer with "because", always "why".  Well, our pastor uses the question and answer strategy to drive home a point but he blurts out, "why" the same way as my little guy.
  We had a lovely dinner with some friends that I've grown up with but don't see very often.  I'm happy to hear that they live very close to us and that they are now engaged!  It would be great to continue our frienship even if for no other reason than that it is such an old one.  Maybe we'll find we have something in common.
  No making lunches tomorrow!  Thank you to all veterans for your service and for the little break in routine.    

No comments:

Post a Comment